(from 10 reservations per hotel)
When you make a purchase with bnetwork, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Deposit Requested
- A deposit corresponding to 70% of your room block will be requested upfront to confirm your reservation request.
- Before September 16th 2020, an additional payment will be requested to reach 100% of your room block. All nights/rooms added from this date will have to be prepaid in full upfront to be confirmed.
Please kindly note that some hotels may require a minimum stay. In such cases, this will be indicated in the room rate section of the hotel.
Your reservation will not be confirmed until the full amount in cleared funds for the reserved rooms is received by bnetwork. In case the requested deposit is not received at the date scheduled, only the nights/rooms paid will be confirmed to the hotel, the nights/rooms unpaid may be released back into the booking system for resale.
2. Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Accommodation cancellations must be communicated to bnetwork in writing via email. Cancellation charges may apply as stipulated below:
• From the reservation date until July 31th 2020, 20% of the rooms reserved per night, per hotel, can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty fee will be kept for any additional night/room cancelled.
• From August 1st 2020 to August 31th 2020, 10% of the initial number of rooms reserved per night, per hotel, can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty fee will be kept for any additional night/room cancelled.
• From September 1st 2020 to September 16th 2020, 5% of the initial number of rooms reserved per night, per hotel, can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty fee will be kept for any additional night/room cancelled.
• From September 17th 2020, a 100% penalty fee will be kept for additional night/room cancelled. You are committed to pay for all the nights/rooms reserved.
In any event, cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another booking or another night and are non-refundable.
Rooms that are left unoccupied 48 hours after the check-in date will be released back to the Hotel and no refund will apply.
Name changes are without restrictions.
3. Accommodation Invoicing Process
• bnetwork collects deposits for all reservations.
• Payments will then be transferred in full to the relevant Hotel(s).
• You will receive an accommodation confirmation upon receipt of the full payment. You will be provided with an official invoice from bnetwork for your accommodation at the end of the event.